Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dark or Light?

Dark or Light?



Some years ago, I went to a get together with a friend. It was a work related party for my friend, and she wanted me to go with her. My habit is to pray every time I go anywhere. I pray for traveling mercies and for others, for protection, I pray to be a blessing to all I encounter. I ask God to guard my heart and mind and I ask Him to help me represent Him and to use me in anyway He wants to.
As my friend and I arrived, she knocked on the door. When the person greeted us, the first thing my friend said was, “This is my Christian Friend.” And then to each person after that, I was introduced the same. I was wondering, what in the world is going on. It was unusual.

No one really seemed to care, who I was, or that I was a Christian. But I will tell you this, every single person in that room, knew I was a Christian. Because my friend told every single person.
Still can’t figure that one out.

About 50 persons were there at that get together. I didn’t know anyone there. I sat down on the couch and just looked and watched everyone.

I then begin to see, with Spiritual eyes of the atmosphere and the essence of each person. God was showing me something. Teaching me something.

I looked around, the room seemed dark even though lights were on every where in the room. I saw that each person in there was drinking, faces expressing a long, drawn, tight countenance. Each in their own groups of conversations, about themselves. I could see no light, no peace. I was sad about that.
I was thinking, “God, this is so sad. Don’t anyone here know you?” I heard Him answer my thought…He said, “No.”

I felt just plain sad, deep in my heart, in the pit of me like my soul was crying.

I could see a transparent, heavy darkness that surrounded each one. Then the Lord showed me myself. When I say that, I mean, I suddenly knew and felt my essence, my being. That God had property rights of me. I had light. I was the only one in the room with a light inside me. I felt it, saw it and knew the knowledge of that as truth.

I had noticed, that others seem to stare at me, as though they weren’t seeing me, but looking through me and no one would talk to me. If they did, it was just to be cordial, it was brief and they moved quickly away. I was the only one, the entire time, sitting on that couch. No kidding.

I thanked God for the lesson and deep understanding of those in need of Him. As I sat there, I prayed for them. I was grateful and glad God showed me I belonged to Him. That I am His and I wished they were too. We didn’t stay long. It seemed our visit there was over just about as soon as it had began.

This was a spiritual experience. Some don’t understand this. God Himself says, He will give you understanding of spiritual things. Never can any of us do this on our own.

He loves us so much. He is always growing us, loving us, teaching us.

He dwells in the hearts of those who belong to Him. Those who ask Him to. We have a choice. He wants us all to know Him, to trust Him and ask Him to live in our hearts.

He wants to forgive us of our sins. It is said , that when you ask Him to forgive you and ask Him to come live in your heart…that He puts your sins in the Sea of Forgetfulness to be remembered no more. I like to think there is a no fishing sign posted there too. J

It states in Bible that, your name gets written in a book that is in Heaven, called The Lamb’s book of life.

From what I understand too, is that when you make that choice to receive Him into your life, that ALL of Heaven rejoices over you. That is incredible. That should show us, how important we are. How important YOU are.

You get to know a Great God. His love for you, how merciful he is.

Do you know Him?

He is everything. He is breath and life. I am because of Him.

He gave His only Son for my life and your life. For all my sin He has forgiven and continues to forgive, so I can live with Him in Heaven. I know He loves me and that He loves you.

He created the whole earth and the fullness there of, the universe and He gave every star a name.
He reigns in Heaven and He lives in my heart. He is real. He is alive.

The angles and all of Heaven love Him.. All creation obey His voice and are in awe of Him. Even the demons believe and tremble. How great is my God. He even loves me enough to create me into His image and engrave my name into the palm of His hand. (it is in the Word) He died on the cross and rose again. So that me and you can live.

With love and complete acceptance He wrote my name in The Lamb’s book of Life. My name is there. No one can erase it, ever. He understands me more than I will ever comprehend. That is why I am shown so much grace. I don’t deserve it. But He gives me worth. He freely gives.

Read in the Holy Bible, Luke and John. Then Read Romans.
See for yourselves what God has to say.

I want to go to Heaven and be with my God, my friend, my Heavenly Father, My savior. He is my all and everything.

He chose me for this world. To be born and live. I don’t know His plan and purpose for me. But I know He has one just for me and just for you. I want my life to smell good to Him. God says in His Word. He has a hope, a plan and a future for you. To prosper you, to give you purpose and not to harm you.

Time is short my friends and loved one. Jesus said in His Word, time is short. His Word even tells what to look for. What the Signs of the Times are. They are happening and being fulfilled quickly.

He said, He is coming for His own as a thief in the night and those who don’t know Him will be left.

If you think the world and the evil doers are bad now, just wait until that happens. You will not survive it. You will have to choose to serve the anti-christ…or die. But you are doomed either way to die…if you are left. The difference is if you choose the anti-christ, you will spend eternity in Hell. If you do not take his seal, you will die as a martyr. A horrible, tortured death. But you will go to Heaven. If you, even then, decided to cry out to God, The One True God, it will be hard for you. But the good choice is now. Don’t wait. God loves you so much. He has done everything to show you. Let the Healer set you free and live in your heart today.

Even those who have Jesus in their hearts….need to wake up…stop being a pew warmer if you are. Let your light shine among others, get serious, talk to your God. If you have a relationship with your mom, brother, sister, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, son, daughter…whomever…why in the world would you put Jesus on a shelf and take Him down whenever you feel like it or none at all. Don’t you call people on the phone, just to talk, write notes to those who you are thinking of? Send a thoughtful e-mail to a friend or loved one? Please get in touch with God too.

Clean your oil lamp and fill it up. Let it shine bright. Don’t get caught with your light faded and your temple dirty. Your Bride-Groom cometh!

May the Lord open the eyes of your hearts. I pray He will bless you and that His precious Holy Spirit will swept into you heart like a flood from a broken dam. May you let Him, wrap your spirit in His love and unconditional acceptance of you as His child.

Kim Wenrich
2 Corinthians 5:17
Psalms 139


The Letter

Dear Friend,
How are you? I just had to send a note to tell you how much I care about you.
I saw you yesterday as you were talking with your friends. I waited all day hoping you would want to talk with me too. I gave you a sunset to close your day and a cool breeze to rest you- and I waited. You never came. It hurt me- but I still love you because I am your friend.
I saw you sleeping last night and longed to touch your brow so I spilled moonlight upon your face. Again I waited, wanting to rush down so we could talk. I have so many gifts for you! I try to tell you in blue skies and in the quiet green grass. I whisper it in leaves on the tress and breathe it in colors of flowers, shout it to you in mountain streams, give the birds love songs to sing. I clothe you with warm sunshine and perfume the air with nature scents. My love for you is deeper than the ocean, and bigger than the biggest need in you heart!
Ask Me! Talk with Me! Please don’t forget Me. I have so much to share with you!
I won’t hassle you any further. It is your decision. I have chosen you and I will wait-

I love you, Your friend,
Jesus

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gods-Girls-Most-Honorable-and-Beautiful-Among-All-Women/248867505178819

No comments:

Post a Comment