Monday, June 25, 2012




I WAIT ON YOU



I was invited out by a very special friend to a women's meeting last week.  It was a picnic for women with a couple of guest speakers.  They held it outside under a pavilion at a church near to where I live called The Upper Room.  There were many ladies there from all around and from many other churches.  They come together as one to learn, grow and fellowship. 
To experience the feet of Jesus at The Well. 
Oh how I rejoiced at such a gathering inside my soul!
I was very touched by this. 

As I heard Natalie Shifflett speak on the topic of Waiting.  My heart begin to stir within me and open up to receive every word.  As she spoke, my heart plumped in the growing of her planting word seeds of The Holy Spirit, in the garden of my heart.
It is He who causes growing in my personal walk with Him.
In the deep core of the center of my belly...I felt my Lord.
 I heard Him say, "I want you to write about this....about Waiting." 
I was instantly moved in my spirit and mind and thanked my Lord. 

My Lord has been speaking to my heart a lot about "keep it simple."  My mind races with so much concerns, needs, wants to's and gotta do's.  Especial when I want to show love to others.  I want to be led by Him, so His Love is very evident of His Touch, Not mine.  All hearts should be drawn to Him and His Love, in All things.




Even in the areas of my life, He wants to touch and love on, I must Be Still.  Rest. Wait.
Oh…He will chase after me.  I am His Beloved.  But how beautiful it is to just Be Still with the Lover of my soul.  To really hear Him, draw close to Him and just breath in All He is to me.

Before I went to this meeting...I was in prayer to my Heavenly Father.
I had a heaviness in my heart.  I felt change was happening in certain circumstances in my life. 
 

This particular one, made me cry in sadness.   I couldn't keep anything down, because of the sadness and all I did was cry.  Sometimes I wept hard and sometimes silent tears. But for 4 days my tears was a constant on my face.
Tears that kept me in prayer. 
Because that is the kind of sadness that requires constant prayer.

The day before my sweet friend asked me to go to this meeting...I had told my Lord, "I Am Waiting On You."  God being such a Loving Father...Wanted me to understand what Waiting meant in my life, concerning what I just said to Him. 
Not my way, but His way.  His kind of "Waiting" is life giving.

I saw this post on Facebook and I captured it inside myself, and made it part of me. It has caused me to remember where my confidence should be…. In Him. 
He is The Promiser and the Author of Rest and Peace.
 



I am going to try to put into words best I can on what Natalie spoke on...that ministered to my heart about Waiting.

There is a purpose in our waiting on God in His timing.  He tests our faith to prepare us for what He is making us wait for.
Our "make it happen" attitude gets us in a mess and takes a lot more time to clean up. 

There is a season in Waiting and it is a Beautiful Season.




He ministers to you in The Waiting.
Drawing you to Him into a closer relationship with Him.
In The Waiting you become a new person, as you are spending time with Him.
Sometimes God puts us in the Waiting Room before we go to The Divine Appointment, set by Him for us personally. Because that appointment is what we are Waiting for. 
We have to stay in that Waiting Room until we learn what He wants us to learn.  We have to learn to give Him control and we have to stay there until we do. 
God always shows up for you on the appointed time from Waiting.
This Beautiful Speaker...Spoke much more on this subject...But this is what I felt I needed to share with you. 

Scriptures she shared are 
Isaiah 30:18  Therefore the Lord will wait, that He may be gracious to you; And therefore He will be exalted, that He may have mercy on you. For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for Him
Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Lamentations 3:25- 26 The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the Lord.
Psalm 130:5 I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope.

Oh My Lord, I sit in this Waiting Room.  I want to wait on You.  I need You in my waiting.  I want to experience all you want to teach me and draw me close to you during this time. 
To prepare me for what You want to show me and guide me to, from Your Perfect Heart of Love toward me. 
I want to be still at this time, this season of my life. Because Lord, in the waiting, being still is trusting You.  You do Great Things and Are Completely Beautiful. 
I put my trust and confidence in no one else but You, my Lord.

I am not alone in this Waiting Room.  You are not in another room.  You are there with me.  This Waiting Room is like no other.  Nothing can compare to it.  It is an incredible place.  It is the door to Your very heart.  I get to experience profound and lovely things there with You.  I will never be the same.  I give You everything there.  You and I share so much in this season.  You show me things You have never shown me before, but had prepared for me, during this time.  I choose Oh Heavenly Father to Wait and Be Still. 
I choose to
be in the Waiting so I can know You more.  Change me oh Lord.  I Wait for Your Fire of Refinement.  Holy Spirit I Wait for Your Fire. 


 





All Honor All Glory All Power
To You
Holy Father   We Worship You
Precious Jesus   My Savior
Holy Spirit    We Wait On You
Holy Spirit   We Wait On You
Holy Spirit  We Wait On You
For Fire

All Honor   All Glory  All Power
To You

We Wait on You Lord
For Fire
We Wait on You Holy Spirit
For Fire
We Wait on You
For Fire

Lord I believe in You and I’ll keep my trust in You
Deep in my Heart Your Presence I find
Let the whole world say what they may…no one can take this moment away.
Lord, I believe in You.

Song Natalie suggested for your heart….
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7TSGptd3Y
 

Lyrics to While I'm Waiting :
I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait

I will move ahead, bold and confident

Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord


Kim Wenrich
Psalm 139
Corinthians 5:17
heaveninmyheart1@yahoo.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gods-Girls-Most-Honorable-and-Beautiful-Among-All-Women/248867505178819

No comments:

Post a Comment