Saturday, July 9, 2011

You Are My Everything!




        


I am captivated by This Love I feel between us, that Love between our hearts.
You know me well and I live my life through You…

You tell me how beautiful I am. You tell my heart, how I am so very much loved and cared for.

You spoke to my heart…“I delight in you and the story of your life is written on My heart for My Great Purposes.”

 I cry out with groans only You can understand.
Even in the whispers of my heart, that only Your ears will hear…
You hear the words in my heart that are meant only for you…
words that can’t escape past my lips…
for those belong to no one but You…
Those words are jewels to You and You treasure them all!

I am raptured in your tender care and in strength You alone give me…
You are the One that makes me able to always call upon Your name.
When I am in Joy…the bubbles of gladness gather within me and I burst out in laughter in Your good pleasures!

                                              


  We share my life together. We laugh, we cry…we talk.
I am drawn to Your Presence…I know the value of this and each time my breath  catches within me with anticipation in spending time with You.

As I draw close to You…You draw me even closer.
I fall in love with You more...





          
Your Beautiful, Precious Spirit penetrates my heart and floods everything within me.

                                                       
                         You refresh me…Your words are The Breath of Life.

When I spend time with you…I come away, standing!

Sometimes, I dance…The dance starts in my heart and works its way out to my feet.   I rejoice in Your goodness!





          Your arms stay open for me in all seasons of my life….You receive me.
                                                          

You desire to be Everything to me. I am so grateful!

You Look into my heart and search out my motives and bless me accordingly.

In You I Move and I Wait…In You, I Hear and am stirred....



when I spend time with You…




learning and experiencing those things that are deep upon deep.
                                My heart burns within me…I am not the same…
                                You are constantly with me and never leave me…
You stay with me and You do not condemn me.
For there is no condemnation for those that belong to You.

You are…In the place that is meant for You to be…in my Heart. Active, alive, teaching and leading…showing me the Heart of God in all seasons of my life.


Psalms 139
2 Corinthians 5:17
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gods-Girls-Most-Honorable-and-Beautiful-Among-All-Women/248867505178819

No comments:

Post a Comment