Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Lion Of Judah Roars When His Princess Cries


         


                                                                          




How can it be again Lord?

This life is so hard. It has so many hurts. All I want to do is know you better.
Live life loving others, be a blessing to my family.
Sometimes life feels like a rug pulled out from under me. All the sudden I am on my face. Crying.

                                  
Every time I think I got a hold on things….I don’t.
I cry.
I get overwhelmed with life at times, what it throws at me and I get on my face and I cry.
“I need you, My God. My soul gets tired. I feel discouraged. What is next? How much longer can I do this? I want to feel better. I want to feel assurance, joy, encouraged. I feel afraid right now.”


I wipe my tears and I take a moment and go outside. I see you in everything. I think of You My Lord.
I remember how You have placed the simple things in my life to give me joy and I am so amazed.
In that moment I am still and it seems Holy.
A song comes to my mind. “Oh Lord, my God how majestic is Your name in all the earth.”
I sing it softly to Your hearing.
A moment just between God and me. I think of the depth of this and I am moved in my heart with emotion. “You my God are bigger than my heart. I love you so much.”
“I see your ways in our lives and I remember them all. I seek You in my mind. In my thoughts.
 In my heart. I think about how everything about me matters to You. I forget the depth of my distress. But You remind me of Your goodness with the simple things. Your beautiful ways are all around me. You bless the weak ones. You are the strongest in those moments.
You rise up those who feel down.


God hears the cry of His Own.
He knows when you need Him. He rushes in to cover you. He stands in front of you. He roars at your adversity, those who want to harm you, those that hurt you. He roars at the source of your pain, tears and sadness.
He tells them all,
“Stay back, this is my girl!‘ “No harm will come to her!” “She is mine!”





When you cry out, He hears you. You have His attention, when the things of this world have pressed in….He arises to your pleas.


“MY PRINCESS, HAS NEED OF ME!”


                                                         Nothing gets in His way of you.
                                                                          
It is the cry of His Princess.
This Princess needs help.
This Princess needs hope.
She needs to be rescued.
She needs to experience the Love of Her King.


He hears your cry.
God heard it the moment the cry impacted your heart.






Before the tears had a chance to reach your eyes and fall down your cheeks.
                                                  
He heard you.                                         

Before your lips gave your cry words.
Before your voice was raised to the heavens.
He heard you.
He heard you when your whispered your words.
He heard the depth of your words, when you had no words.


Your King loves you. He roars for you and when He does, time stops around you.
All things are in awe and tremble under it.
Your cries are all that matters to Him.


ARISE PRINCESS, YOUR GOD IS HERE.
“NO HARM TO HER.” “THIS IS MY GIRL.”


“I Am here to take care of you.”
You feel the reality of this. You are completely comforted and surrendered to this Love.
Like a little girl who runs into her dad’s waiting, outstretched arms; He picks you up and holds you close. Your sorrow turns into joy and He lifts you up, twirls you around in the air. In a dance only He and you share. A Princess and her King.
                                                      
Your King is Faithful and Good. His promises last unto generation to generation. He is your Everlasting Love. He roars for you. For you belong to Him. You are His.





Kim Wenrich
2 Corithians 5:17
Psalms 139
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gods-Girls-Most-Honorable-and-Beautiful-Among-All-Women/248867505178819

No comments:

Post a Comment